Friday, January 1, 2016

TOP BOOKS OF 2015- 42 books completed this year.

I had some difficulties compiling this list, because I didn't read as many wonderful books. A lot of that probably is because of my concentration on Mike's illness, but as much as I wanted a book I could just fall into, I couldn't seem to find one when I needed it. I started many books, and some I even got more than halfway through before sighing and putting them away. However, I still enjoy making this list, even though I would rather have to pick from a greater number of excellent books!

1. Girl On The Train  by Paula Hawkins
2. Station 11 by Emily St. John Mandel
3. Faithful Place by Tana French
4. Travelling To Infinity by Jane Hawkings
5. The Love Story of Miss Queenie Hennessey by Rachel Joyce
6. The Purchase by Linda Spalding
7. And The Birds Rained Down by Jocelyne Saucier
8. Our Souls At Night by Kent Haruf
9. Dearie: The Life of Julia Child by Bob Spitz
10. Three related books by Jane Gardam: Old Filth, The Man In The Wooden Hat, Last Friends.

No comments: